The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to wheel or disk. In yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda, this term refers to wheels of energy throughout the body. There are seven main chakras, or energy centers, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head.
Since everything is moving, especially energy, it’s essential that our seven main chakras stay open, aligned, and fluid. If there is a blockage, energy can’t flow.
This 7 chakra mala necklace is created using 37 different types of gemstones. Each one of the Chakras is represented by different colored gemstones to help you find balance.
Here is the meaning of each Chakra:
BASE/ROOT CHAKRA:: Hematite, Black Obsidian, Smoky Quartz, Red Jasper, Sea Bamboo, Onyx, Labradorite ~ Security and survival center, family connections, fear control, grounding
SACRAL CHAKRA:: Carnelian, Orange Agate ~ Creativity and Sexuality Center: pleasure, joy, power, career
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA:: Golden Tiger Eye, Citrine ~ Self-confidence, Self-esteem, manifestation, personal power
HEART CHAKRA:: Green Aventurine, Malachite, Amazonite, Green Fluorite, Rose Quartz, Pink Opal, Lepidolite ~ love, compassion, hope, forgiveness and unconditional love
THROAT CHAKRA:: Turquoise, Blue Agate, Light Textured Agate, Aquamarine ~ expression, communication, inner voice, truth, will power, expression of creativity
THIRD EYE (BROW) CHAKRA:: Lapis lazuli, Sodalite ~ perception, intuition,visualization, wisdom.
CROWN CHAKRA:: Amethyst, Lavender Amethyst, Howlite, Crystal Quartz ~ Highest Chakra, our spiritual center, enlightenment, unity.
- DESIGNED AND HANDMADE in our studio in Toronto, Canada with lots of love and care.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN: Each mala necklace is knotted every three beads with a special nylon thread which makes for a strong and unique design.
- UNIQUE GURU: The Intention Mala comes with a special Sterling Silver Clasp to add charms to customize your mala. It can be worn long, doubled and some, as a bracelet.
- QUALITY GEMSTONES: We source high quality genuine semi-precious gemstones from all over the world. Because they come from Mother Earth, variations in color and inclusions can be expected.
- GIFT READY: The Malas come in one of a kind handmade bags which are made from recycled Saris, by a special group of ladies from a village outside Calcutta, India. They will include the metaphysical properties of the stones and care instructions.
TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR MALA
Number of semi precious beads: 108
Size of beads: 8mm
Full hanging length: 38” approx.
NOTE: This product is not intended to treat any condition, medical or otherwise.To learn more about the properties of the stones click here.