This is a peaceful and soothing Mala Necklace that reminds me of stunning beaches and pristine oceans. The stones work together to open the throat chakra, which boosts clear communication and self-expression by drawing negativity from the body. This mala Bead Necklace is made with chrysocolla, turquoise, smoky quartz and matte amazonite 8mm beads and the guru is a sterling silver Bali bead and a large smooth Crystal Quartz as a touch stone and to amplify all the energies.
• CHRYSOCOLLA is an important Stone of Communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. Chrysocolla is a teaching stone, encouraging us to reveal our highest knowledge so that others may benefit from our experiences. This may come in the form of speaking lovingly to a friend and offering insights, a teacher to a student, or by simply modeling the power of words, chosen wisely with knowledge of their impact in the world. It is also a valuable tool for those who speak for a living. [Ahsian, 115]
• AMAZONITE is said to be the stone of courage and to have a soothing effect on the nervous system. It improves confidence and helps calm emotional and mental turmoil. Use it to alleviate stress and exhaustion and to promote courage of personal expression.
• SMOKEY QUARTZ is believed to be excellent for grounding and removing negative emotions through its effects on the first chakra, relieving stress, fear, anger and other negative emotions and transforms them into positive energies. This stone is comforting and calming, and can protect you from absorbing negative energies. Excellent for meditation.
• TURQUOISE is known as a master healer stone. It's a purification stone, helping to dispel negative energy and clearing electromagnetic smog, protecting against pollutants in the environment. It balances and aligns all the chakras and it helps to bring inner calm. It is said to be the bridge between heaven, sky and the earth. Many Native American cultures believe that turquoise helps to connect the mind to the infinite possibilities of the Universe and is considered very sacred in Chinese cultures as well. It is a throat Chakra stone, as it helps to foster honest and open communication from the heart. It works to protect and align the chakras, strengthening the overall body in the process.
• CRYSTAL QUARTZ is known to be one of the most powerful of all healing gemstones. It energizes and activates the energy centers within the body. It assists in removing blockages in the body so that energy can flow smoothly assisting with spiritual development. Crystal quartz is said to be particularly beneficial for meditation and healing work.
This artisan crafted 108 mala bead necklace is made with semi-precious gemstones which are believed to emit their own special vibration and healing energy*. These gemstones can help you with an emotional or spiritual aspect that you want to work on either through meditation or your everyday life. You can also wear or carry with you your Mala necklace to help you in your spiritual journey and as a reminder to live in the moment.
This Japa Mala was handmade in my studio in Toronto, Canada with lots of love and attention to detail. I use the highest quality nylon cord and I place a knot every third bead which creates a unique and strong Mala.
All Malas are different and special, variation in color and inclusions in the gemstones are natural. Please take off when swimming, showering, and during hot yoga as water can damage thread.
Number of semiprecious beads: 108
Size of beads: 8mm
Full hanging length: 21" approx.
Guru bead: 2.5" approx