Returns and Exchanges
It is important to us that you love your purchase. We take great pride in producing high quality and lasting jewelry. If for some reason you're not happy, please contact us and we will do all we can to make sure you're 100% satisfied. If you choose to return or exchange your piece, please note the following conditions:
- We Do Not accept returns or exchanges on any jewelry that has been worn.
- Items that have been customized are considered custom orders and are final sale.
- If you'd like to return or exchange your product, bought online or at one of the events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving or purchasing your product with your intention and reason. We will then give you instructions for the return.
- All SALE items are final. They cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling are the responsibility of the sender. When you ship a return item, please ensure you have sufficient insurance in the unforeseen case that the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. The suggested mode of returns is via Canada Post Parcel (if in Canada). Do not use a courier such as Fedex or UPS as brokerage fees might be incurred.
- All hand tags must be attached and original packaging must accompany the piece.
- Please note: SharonWein Designs does not cover customs, import charges, duty or fees for returns. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please contact us with any questions about returns.
We stand behind our work. If there's an issue with your piece, because it was damaged while being shipped or where a manufacturing fault occurs within two (2) months of purchase, we will repair it at no extra cost.
Life and accidents happen but please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. In this case, we will be happy to repair your piece and if materials need to be replaced, there will be a charge assessed on a case-by-case basis. We want you to be happy and will always do our best to repair your piece. In this case, all associated shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us with specific repair request and a photo of the piece to determine whether repair can be accommodated and the associated charge at email@example.com
It is believed that when a Mala breaks, because they both store and supply spiritual energy and intentions, it represents karma breaking or a breakthrough. It could also symbolize a broken cycle. This is not considered a bad thing, but rather a positive sign of progression.
Some people take it as a sign to let it go and wait until a new Mala finds them. If, however, you're not ready to let go of this karmic cycle, we will be happy to restring it for you. There will be a charge depending on the condition of the mala and if materials need to be replaced. Please note that the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you instructions to get it to us.